“Egg Tart”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Chicago, Illinois
“Egg Tart”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We didn't sit down, just had some portugese egg tarts to go. Mine was not too sweet, slightly warm, was alright for the price. Had some really good ones in Hong Kong, so I won't say this is the best, especially given it's from Macau.

My friend's tart on the other hand was stone cold. Disappointed.

Visited August 2013

Guangzhou, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Egg tart is amazing”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would travel to Macau just to eat the sandwiches, the egg tart, and home made juices.

I wish I had brought some more fresh egg tarts back to Giangzhou...

Visited September 2013
Legazpi, Philippines
“The Best egg tart ever!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My title says it all!!
I have been a big fun of Lord Stows for many years now and I always love their yummy egg tarts.
Every time I visit Hong Kong or Macau, I never fail to drop by Lord Stow's and have that best tasting egg tarts.
In our recent travel to Macau this month (August 2013), me and my friends, had a great afternoon snack at Lord Stow's cafe in Venetian Hotel. These egg tarts are best paired with either a cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea.
Yummmmmyyyyyy!!!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ricoy
Singapore, Singapore
“Egg tarts is the speciality”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

personally, I find the one thing that stands out from Lord stow's cafe is the egg tarts. They offers easy take outs such as lasagna, greek salad, quiche, juices,...etc. Generally, the other food offered is okay but there are many other places which offers great food as well. But the egg tarts is the best in town.
Other than that, Lord's stow is more suitable for an afternoon tea or quick lunches in affordable budget.

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Well worth the detour to Coloane. A charming village square with the bakery taking pride of place as it should. It's all been said here, flaky pastry, creamy egg filling, great boxes to go, all freshly warm from the oven as the queue just keeps on keeping on. You won't stop at one. A Hong Kong ex pat whose other recommendations were flawed in hindsight, had touted another tart shop in the old town. Our wise guide, born and bred local, insisted instead this detour was worth it towards the far end of the second island and she was right. Interestingly, mainland China is just across the river.

Visited July 2013