“Our private room”

Ranked #97 of 810 Restaurants in Macau
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We booked through concierge but on arrival got told they had no booking..
The later took us to the top floor - private room. Great and we had views of Galaxy casino on a rainy blistering Saturday night.

The staff was excellent, recommended a nice bottle of Portugese wine and even decantered it. Great entrees, mains and FANTASTIC desserts.

I had the Sedura dessert and creme brulee - high light of meal.

The entertainment was lovely man who can up to seranade our table.. very quaint and we had a Fabulous time..

Highly recommended

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I went in to Don Alfonso with really high expectations because people had mentioned it was real authentic Italian food. Don Alfonso which was originated in Florence, Italy - been there and this Don Alfonso did not do it justice. Pasta was good but everything else was pretty much a miss. The Fish and Osso Buco needed seasoning. They didn't even make their own Bon Bons - which I found surprising. However, the service was up to par. If you don't want to wait for other restaurants nearby Don Alfonso will definitely have seating!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

One of my worst eating experience in Macau; I invited overseas friends and fell ashame by the poor quality of the food and total lack of taste...
Italian food can be so delicious but not at this restaurant.

1  Thank Simon400
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I celebrated my birthday at the Don Alfonso in Macau in Feb this year. Their services were excellent and flawless. The restaurant style was vintage. We ordered a set dinner with at least 5 courses, plus we also got unlimited refill of chocolates and sweets from the buffet table. All the dishes were perfect. I would definitely return again next year for my birthday.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went to this restaurant at lunch, I always love their lunch set which is really value for money, I usually picked the 3 courses set lunch, do ask their staff for recommendation as the menu will change in a regularly basis, and the staff could suggest what will be the chef's signature dish to you, staff are very friendly!