“Authentic Indian food!”

Ranked #546 of 823 Restaurants in Macau
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I generally prefer Non-Indian food outside India is but Aruna Indian Curry's 'celebrity' reviews made me visit them once just to check out what all the hype is all about! To my surprise, they deliver and 200% deserve the accolades! Keep up the good work guyz! Cheers!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I visited Macau for MICTA AWARDS in sep we stayed there for 3 days in Venetian. Most of the time we had our meals at ARUNA's and without a doubt it was the best meal in Macau. It was even better then the meal organized by the hotel itself.
The food was excellent, the staff was friendly & all our needs were taken care off! Overall a good experience !!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

On planning my next trip to Macau, I like to read the current travel reviews. It's nice to see other fellow travelers thoughts on their recent visits to one of my favorite countries. When I was in Macau, I frequented two of Aruna's restaurants, and always had a pleasant dining experience. Upon reading todays reviews, one reviewers input caught my eye, Travelshuroo, really, not one but several cockroaches. I can't imagine there were no other complaints. Good thing you brought your own plastic specimen bag to capture the "evidence", the additional photos of the "evidence" is a coupe de gras. Can you tell if the "evidence" is native to the area or perhaps the "evidence" were stowaways.

1  Thank JoeHoogah
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Serving since 1983, Ms. Jha is know to have been cooking the finest food for locals as well as tourists from all around the world. going through her wall of fame, it is known that she has got the tallent with her food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The restaurant has been the fave destination of many Indian celebrities. The pictures of Aruna with celebs adorn the wall.
The food is appetising.
The restaurant did cater exclusively to our group of 80 women toursists from India in the first floor, apart from the regular service in the ground floor.
What is nice is that Aruna is always there in the restaurant.
I did take a pic with Aruna, just for the reason that she has had her picture taken with umpteen celebs!

2  Thank Lakshmi S