Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,678 results
All reviews eiffel tower le buffet aqua world la chine market bistro vip lounge family room night view express check room size is lunch buffet other hotels shuttle bus food court studio city cotai strip main lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

It was my first time at the hotel with wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower from the room. The room is clean and comfortable for sleep with selection of pillows as well. The service is very good in the hotel from housekeeping to within the casino and also the buffet / restaurants. The conceige was wonderful for helping to arrange the ferry to HK island. I will go back again for another visit. The only problem i had was insufficient water :). The room only had 2 bottles and when i asked for more complimentary water bottles, the reception or guest service wanted to charge me for it (and the amount was like 5-6 times the usual pricing) and sounded cold over the phone when delivering the message. Sadly there is no convenience store within the premise for me to purchase additional water and resorted to asking for water from the restaurants.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

at First, may You will surprise about scale of architecture and ceiling wall painting of check-in hall. The hotel connect to other hotel and arcades, do not worry about whether outside. Hotel has Eiffel tower and guest can access without additional cost. only thing is crowd

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Fancy Place .Good service . (Palm guest service ) Many facilities and shops. Nice place for couple and family. Good swimming pool and play station for kids. It's seem like we are in Europe when we come here

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2019

To avoid the crowd, I chose to stay there from Wednesday to Saturday. It proved to be a wise choice. Beautiful views from the window, very good buffet breakfast and dinner, I miss the roasted cheese, coconut ice cream, mango pomelo sago, fresh sashimi salmon and scallop. The food court was wide and comfortable, compared with the long and thin Studio City food court, I preferred the former. Front desk staff and doorman were polite. And best of all, my kids were crazy about the Aqua World. I was so grateful that the life guard allowed me to catch my timid boy under the water slide.
But there were some drawbacks of course. The shower water in the room was weak, even from the Aqua World shower room. Even worse, there was no rack or hook in the Aqua World shower room. When I asked for peeling an apple, the staff from the food desk turned me down directly.

Room tip: facing the tower is a must
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

Spent a great time with family at the Champagne suite. The suite is spacious for a family of four, well-appointed and bright. Loved the walk through wardrobe.
Parisian is a huge casino/resort hotel, the tacky fake Parisian decoration is quite funny for western eye. The hotel pool is a bit boring for kids, the paid Aqua World is much more entertaining.

We enjoyed the private check-in and afternoon snacks in the VIP Lounge. Big thanks to Ms. Nina for the great service and taking good care of our family.

Trip type: Traveled with family