1,678 results
All reviews eiffel tower le buffet aqua world la chine market bistro vip lounge family room night view express check room size is lunch buffet other hotels shuttle bus food court studio city cotai strip main lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Firstly, I thought I was in Las Vegas. This hotel is on the Cotai Strip where another beautiful hotel is situated (The Venetian). Btw all these hotels are connected.
My room was spacious and nicely equipped. It even has a Osim electric foot massager... i like! I shared a photo of my room. Take a look at it.

A little tip for you guys... to enjoy express checkout, put the refundable deposit with a credit card instead of cash and request no mini bar. So that you can just leave your door keys in the box provided and just leave the hotel. If not, you have to check out at the counter... and the queue is long, very long.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Finally stayed at The Parisian this time. The hotel itself is huge with everyone u needed! The interior is really pretty and the room is really comfortable! Their egg tart shop in the lobby is really good too

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2019

We stayed from Feb 14 to 17, and I just loved it. This hotel is highly recommended esp. for those travellers near the region. It's like hitting 2 birds in one stone, I mean 3 birds in one stone. It's like you visited 3 places, Macau, Paris and Las Vegas.
Request a room facing the Eiffel Tower and imagine the beautiful lights at night across your room. Everything is very convenient, from hotel, to city and shuttle buses is just around the corner.
I have a little incident in my hotel bathroom, but Miss Clare Fong, the executive Housekeeper in the Housekeeping Dept. was able to attend it excellently.
Thank you MIss Fong!
Breakfast buffet was great and kudos to all staff esp to one of the manager, Victor.
We'll like to stay again in Parisian again if I go back to Macau.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I booked 3 nights living with my wife and daughter. When I queue up for checkin , the queue was so long. A staff asked me to a express checkin lane. When I checkin, surprisingly they offered me a family room. The room was so amazing and so nice. My daughter loved it so much. Really thx to the front desk staff but I forgot her name. I just gave her a red pocket ^.^

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2019

The hotel is beyond expectations.
Had a chance to stay there during Christmas.
And really felt like miracles are around.
Good spa and open space hot jacuzzi, just under the Eiffel Tower.

you literally can get everything you need from classic Parisian breakfast to the evening cabaret show and more and more ... and of course casino.
all this without leaving the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018