Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2010

They don't change the sheets between guests, I know this because I saw them do 'housekeeping' each morning of my 3 night stay and they'd just fold up the blanket and fluff the pillows but leave all the covers the same. Disguisting. Also, and perhaps because of this, the rooms smell bad. My room smelled kind of like sweat or noodles or something. Other problems I encountered: it was noisy in the hallways and the staff were really unhelpful. Overall, although the location was OK, I wouldn't recommend staying here. Hope this helps you decide

Date of stay: December 2010
12  Thank nrou5698
Reviewed October 17, 2010

The only advantage I can see in this hotel is that its near senado Square. This hotel doesn't look clean and its very old (quite smelly). The elevator is so small, though the room is very big. The receptionist is not accomodating, did not even help us with our luggage, The location of this hotel is very hard to find, taxi drivers did not even know the place even if we showed the address of the hotel. Im really not satisfied in our stay in this hotel!!!

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank BevsyH
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I booked this hotel after reading Tripadvisors review and indeed very good. The rooms are simple & yet big (we book 1 room with 3 beds & another room twin bed) and clean. TV has many channels, too! Lady Boss Ms Lee is a very nice & warm lady.She would answer to our many questions & queries patiently. The hotel conveniently located near to many attractions and famous eatery. No rowdy people or girls hanging around the hotel which make the place safe to walk around even middle of the night. We walked back from Grand Lisboa every night at 3 - 4am.Koi Kee is just below the hotel and my children loves to go over & try the food samples & so is the wonderful wanton noodle. The kids are so happy. I would highly recommend to anybody especially with families.

Date of stay: September 2010
Trip type: Traveled with family
9  Thank Angela C
Reviewed May 19, 2010

To put it simply, if you're looking for budget accommodation in Rua da Felicidade then stay here.

We stumbled across this place by chance after not going through with our reservation we'd booked prior at the Sanva

Hotel Ko Wa is a little more expensive than the budget hotel up the road, however what you get back is so much more.

From memory I think it was around 300MOP a night for a single bed/private bath/TV/air con

Staff were nice and friendly, even though they hardly speak a word of English (so be prepared, bring something written down)

The room was comfortable - good value for what you pay, anyway

We'd already pre-booked another (famous) budget hotel which is located just a few blocks up the road, but we didn't end up checking

Booking a reservation may be the hardest thing, but when we were there they had plenty of rooms available without any notice.. and we arrived around midnight

Just get a taxi to Rua da Felicidade and the hotel is lit up bright during the night

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank doggins25
Reviewed April 26, 2010

the location is just a walking distance near to Senado Square and town area,quite a lot of restaurants and shops downstairs. You just can take a direct bus (number 3) to there from pier. Environment was old but pretty clean and neat and the ladyboss was very friendly. The only problem is they don't have own website to do online booking and the staffs was only communicate with cantonese and poor chinese.

Date of stay: April 2010