We enjoyed our 10 day holiday in this hotel very much. Our rental car we booked from home through CICAR, 160€ for 10 days.The hotel is easy to reach from the airport with a rental car on the new motorway(35mins.)
The service was always friendly and the room (we booked a suit) always clean and beds made twice a day. The food was good, especially the breakfast and the goumet restaurant. Our daughter(6y) enjoyed the childrens entertainment and loved Claudia, Carlos(hotel mascot) and the childrens evening disco.
The hotel has 2 large, identical pools and beautiful tropical gardens. 5 min. walk into the small picturesque fishing town, Puerto Morgen. There is a small man made beach, restaurants and small shops but no night life, if you are looking for that.
We found the hotel perfect for a relaxing holiday in the sun.
We spent alot of time by the pool but also did afew day trips to Maspalomas and the sand dunes and the mountains which we can recommend.
We can highly recommend this hotel and we would like to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive resort represents a Canarian Village and consists of 9 different buildings. There are 487 rooms, distributed in 399 double rooms, 33 single rooms, 5 double suites and 50 junior suites. There isn't a feeling of being in a large resort - the original architecture which includes a chapel speaks for itself. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with integrated DVD-player, mini bar (for supplement), safe (on charge), bathroom with hairdryer, furnished terrace or balcony and more. The total surface of 48.000 M2, includes about 10.300 M2 of subtropical garden area with two splendid swimming pools (heated in winter) and whirlpools, kid's pool, kid's playground, solarium with sun beds, mattresses, umbrellas, and pool restaurant with terrace. This luxury resort offers a buffet restaurant, a-la-carte restaurant "Los Guayres," 3 bars, Discobar, Kiosque, a meeting room, a TV room, an internet and reading room (Internet on charge), Wellness and Spa Center "Spa Inagua" (for supplement, entrance up to 18 years old) and a large variety of sport activities (bowling alley, multi-sport field, gym, ping pong, darts, boccia, garden chess, aerobics, aqua gym...). Some activities may be on charge. The Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa is a unique combination of a luxury vacational resort with an authentic Spanish atmosphere in a peaceful and beautiful surrounding. The wonderful subtropical climate allows the visitor to enjoy water sport activities and to play golf all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cordial Mogan Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Mogan Playa
- Hotel Mogan Playa
- Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa
- Cordial Mogan Playa Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria