The motorway has now been extended right through the mountain into Mogan so expect your transfer to be about 35 minutes. What a great start to your holiday.
The hotel is as good as ever and one small example illustrates their focus on customer care. During our first breakfast we overheard a Manager having a conversation with a German couple with a small child( both speaking in fluent english I might add!) regarding their child's need for a glutten free diet. It was clear that the Hotel were making serious efforts to accomodate this dietary need and my wife and I could not fail to be impressed by the Manager's helpful attitude. This is the kind of ethos embedded in the organisation. We also noted that that management and staff work alongside eachother in a mutually supportive way which was also impressive.
I am not going to add much to the usual list of praises for this brilliant hotel, but I would strongly recommend you try the taster menu at the A La Carte restaurant. Both the service and the food were first class.
Mogan continues to be a chilled out and classy resort so my advice, yet again to those of you who have yet to try to Cordial Playa, is simple. Book it! ( Try Monarch for the rooms, we saved at least £70 per person and their were 6 of us travelling) We will make it a 4th visit next year without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impressive resort represents a Canarian Village and consists of 9 different buildings. There are 487 rooms, distributed in 399 double rooms, 33 single rooms, 5 double suites and 50 junior suites. There isn't a feeling of being in a large resort - the original architecture which includes a chapel speaks for itself. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with integrated DVD-player, mini bar (for supplement), safe (on charge), bathroom with hairdryer, furnished terrace or balcony and more. The total surface of 48.000 M2, includes about 10.300 M2 of subtropical garden area with two splendid swimming pools (heated in winter) and whirlpools, kid's pool, kid's playground, solarium with sun beds, mattresses, umbrellas, and pool restaurant with terrace. This luxury resort offers a buffet restaurant, a-la-carte restaurant "Los Guayres," 3 bars, Discobar, Kiosque, a meeting room, a TV room, an internet and reading room (Internet on charge), Wellness and Spa Center "Spa Inagua" (for supplement, entrance up to 18 years old) and a large variety of sport activities (bowling alley, multi-sport field, gym, ping pong, darts, boccia, garden chess, aerobics, aqua gym...). Some activities may be on charge. The Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa is a unique combination of a luxury vacational resort with an authentic Spanish atmosphere in a peaceful and beautiful surrounding. The wonderful subtropical climate allows the visitor to enjoy water sport activities and to play golf all year round. • In January 2009 opened the international Dive Company. Extra Divers is based within the hotel offering dive courses and excursions• In March 2009 the archeological park "Las Crucecitas" was inaugurated. It forms part of the hotel and shows newest remains and findings of the ancient burial grounds of the Guanches• In November 2011 opened "Hike & Bike" offering bike rental, excursions etc.• WiFi free of charge in whole hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cordial Mogan Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Mogan Playa
- Hotel Mogan Playa
- Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa
- Cordial Mogan Playa Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria