“return”

Cuisines: Spanish, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was in mogan for a week in may and a few meals at mogs the was brill .ive just got back from 2 more week in mogan for my birthday in sep and had to back to mogs for some more food.and I had my birthday meal there as well the tapas is great when I go back for my next hols I will call in mogs.

There are newer reviews for Mogs Bar

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visited for lunch and we both chose tapas which were of good quality,and reasonably priced with nice and clean out front appearance

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had som lovely afternoons in Mogs watching the world go while having a drink. They do a lovely afternoon menu, cheesy chips were to die for! There is no front of house therefore we wandered in while walking along the promenade it is one of the last bars so we sat down we were served by the owner who is English who gave us time to order and was not pushy. Food arrived fresh and lovely. Recommend this place to all. Cleanliness was also exceptional inside and out.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stumbled across mogs on the first evening of our holiday and thoroughly enjoyed some very satisfying tapas. We had tapas at several other places during our stay and ended up going back to mogs another 2 times as the dishes here were far tastier and better value for money. Other than tapas the full menu offered a good selection of dishes without having too much to choose from.The owner was laid back yet attentive and unlike some other places we weren't hassled at all. The garlic prawns are a must on any visit! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Britsabroad25
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We visited Mogan on a recent trip to Gran Canaria and had some excellent Tapas at Mogs Bar. We tried seven different dishes, all were very generous portions and tasted delicious. The Gambas cooked in Garlic Oil were my favourite, I could eat them every day! Do try a good selection of dishes, and you'll be rewarded by some lovely Spanish/Canarian flavors. Excellent value for money too and glad we dropped by, we went home that night satisfied and full.