“Warm, prof and trustful staff and a nice place”

Gran Canaria Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Gran Canaria Divers is a modern diving center, located in Puerto de Mogan, on the island of Gran Canaria. Also known as Venice of the Canary islands, Mogan offers great diving all year around. Our house reef is very popular with many dive centers on the island and offers some of the best diving around. Right in front of our dive center, we have barracudas, angel sharks, eagle and sting rays, tunas and schools of smaller fishes. We have brand new Aqua Lung & Mares professional diving center equipment. We know how important it is to have equipment you can trust, so we went for the best. Our staff is all high PADI ranking, very experienced and friendly. If you choose to do your PADI course with us, we will make sure you come out the best diver you can be. With safety and fun in mind, our courses are done individually or in very small groups and we do training dives on our beautiful house reef, right in front of our diving center. On a daily basis we have 2-3 guided shore, boat, cave or night dives. We also dive the natural reserve El Cabron and the north shore of the island... So see you soon in the blue :)
East Jutland, Denmark
“Warm, prof and trustful staff and a nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I discovered scuba diving here at Christmas. So nice staff, welcoming, professional and friendly. My instructor was both skilled, emphatic and humorous in the nicest way so my dive was even better than expected.

Visited December 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Our 13 year old daughter who has got her advanced open water did the padi photography course with these guys and 5 dive package. we were very impressed and always felt she was in very safe hands. They were very friendly and professional and the equipment was in good condition.

Heidelberg, Germany
“Very well looked after”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My stay in Gran Canaria in November 2013 coincided with Boyan and Gerry taking over the center from Nejc. Thus I had the pleasure of diving with these really competent and very friendly new guys. I am an older and relatively inexperienced diver and I tend to be sometimes a little nervous. However, I felt very well looked after and safe with Boyan and Gerry and enjoyed the diving (6 dives) immensely. The equipment is in good condition (12 liter tanks thus allowing long dives) and the center is cozy (good coffee and nice, warm showers). There were always thorough body checks and detailed briefings before setting off and underwater the diving instructors kept a careful watch on everyone. Due to unusual windy weather, I did not manage to dive in El Cabron – we drove there but on seeing the conditions, we turned back. I thus did most of my dives in the reef at Puerto de Mogan just a few meters from the diving center. This is very beautiful with caves to visit and dozens of different types of fish to be observed (e.g. trumpet fish, morays, lizard fish, parrot fish and (a highlight!) stingrays). From my experience, I can really highly recommend the diving center to both experienced divers and beginners.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Valerie B
Romford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Great Dive Team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I completed 8 dives with Nejc and his team, completing my Advanced Open Water qualification in the process. They're a great bunch of people: fun to be with, safety conscious, extremely helpful and anxious to ensure each of their customers has the best experience. Their dive packages are excellent value for money - I found them to be the cheapest in town considering they don't charge extra for using all their gear - well maintained kit that's in excellent condition. These guys enjoy diving and enjoy sharing their knowledge. I had great fun with these people, saw some great underwater scenery and lots of wildlife.

Visited October 2013
Goettingen, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome dives - great team!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We have been diving with quite a lot of dive schools all over the world in the recent years but this dive school is by far one of the best - Nejc and his team are great divers: very professional, very experienced and really caring! We had so much fun exploring the great divesites with them around Mogan and El Cabron with an abundance of marine life (e.g., 3 octopus right at the first minutes of our first dive, huge schools of grunts, morays, sting rays, and so much more to discover). Visibility was great (>20m) and also the water temperature of 22 degrees celsius was just right with the brand new 5mm wetsuits they provide. Their equipment in general is very well maintained, service is great, group size was 1 instructor for 2-3 divers. Overall, perfect diving days! Thank you so much and hopefully see you soon again! Cheers, Jana and Alex

Visited October 2013