“Authentic restaurant with tapas and view of the harbour”

La Taberna del Puerto
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vejle, Denmark
“Authentic restaurant with tapas and view of the harbour”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Good food, a nice place for people-and-boat-watching and very attentive waiters - perfect for lunch whether you want regular dishes or tapas (they serve dinner too).

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
“Worst meal ever!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This must be one of the worst in Puerto de Mogan. I had tuna in some sort of sauce. The tuna was burnt on one side and very, very dry. I left most of it as it was awful. My husband had seafood paella, which consisted of: 2 jumbo prawns, 2 mussells and 2 other shellfish (not sure what they were, but very small), that was it! Seafood Paella!!
The beer (local beer) was €4.50, the most expensive we ever paid whilst on the island. Don't eat here!

Visited September 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“2nd visit was disappointing”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant twice during our stay. The first meal was lovely, we had a seafood paella with Sangria, the paella was nice, but the Sangria had bits of banana floating in it, which put me off slightly, but otherwise we really enjoyed our meal, so much so, that we went the following night.

On a previous visit to Mogan, we had visited the family run fish restaurant; El Capuchino and had eaten a beautiful array of fish they had caught that day. We were disappointed to see that this restaurant was closed for the duration of this visit (due to family holidays) so we decided to have the same meal but decided to go back to La Taberna. Their version of the dish was nice, but didn't feel completely fresh and myself and my boyfriend were very poorly that night.
I must point out that we were able to finish our main course before feeling ill and so were not 100% sure what caused it, but I felt that the fish was not fresh, which was quite disappointing as we had really enjoyed our the meal the night before.

Visited June 2012
devon
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

food was authenti and nice and not too pricey, the paella was full of meat and fish and the tapas was tasty

Visited May 2012
1 Thank sammywhiskasDevon
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
“Expensive and below average food”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

After having lunch in this restaurant I don't know where all this high ratings are coming from.

My girlfriend's calamari werent rightly prepared (The inside skin wasn't properly stripped) and my grilled steak was just ok and small for the price.

Total of 50€ for 1 entree, 2 main dishes and 2 soft drinks is too much.

The best thing about this restaurant is the terrace and Puerto de Mogan views while you're eating.

• Visited April 2012