“We are back in heaven!!!”
Review of Zona Verde

Zona Verde
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

The kids have been talking about it since we were here in July! Everybody enjoyed it as we have done for the last 2 years we have been here. Looking forward to our Sunday reservation!

1  Thank Johanoksholen
Write a ReviewReviews (1,195)

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Very good grill restaurant. The food was preparered in an intim and cousy "backyard". We had prawn in hot oil with mushrom and garlic. The best! Then we lamb and entrecoute from the grill. Very good. Dessert: brownies with vanilla ice. Also very good. The americano was superb! Glass of wine was also tastfull. The restaurant is hereby recomended!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great service, great food! Really good value for money. If you have a possibility to visit this restaurant please do it, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Odeodeode
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We asked to see the menu but was just given a rather rushed verbal list of foods to eat. I asked if they had sardines as I do not eat meat. Was told that they could offer either king prawns or a cheese dish. As I do not like either of these, I was just about to ask if my husband could have steak could I just have vegetables, when the very haughty English waitress told me, "That's all there is." and walked off!

No written menu and no price lists.

2  Thank fussy57
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I'd wanted try this well-rated restaurant before but hadn't been able to find it. It's opposite the side of the Cordial Mogan Playa hotel by the paddle courts. We had mixed kebabs which were melt in the mouth delicious accompanied by a chick pea type salad (very tasty) and traditional canarian potatoes. Only criticism is that I'd have preferred to have been given a menu or at least have specials/prices written on a board as the waitress told us what was on offer, but no idea how much it cost.
Location looked a bit dubious but it was surprising atmospheric and lovely.

1  Thank cathos62