“Costa Bella Mogan Speciality ..... warm recycled beer”
Review of Costa Bella

Costa Bella
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Costa Bella Mogan Speciality ..... warm recycled beer”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Visited Mogan on Friday market day , lovely and very picturque resort . After a walk around market and marina we decided to go for something to eat and drink . We choose the Costa Bella Restaurant , Big Big mistake ! We ordered drinks and glanced over menu .I ordered a beer , when it came I had a sip , digusting and warm ! A few moments later my daugter could see the staff putting half full pints of beer into a freezer by the window in the back of restaurant . Needless to say we didnt order food , the staff must have sensed we knew something as we asked for more time to decide on food order they didnt come back to table .On leaving we stood to side of building mimicing taking a photo of marina , while doing this we could see the staff take my pint into the back , top it up and serve it to another unsuspecting customer . At this stage I probably should have said something I will put that down to disbelieve and pure disgust .Youve been warned , dont make the same mistake I did .

Visited July 2011