“Very rude staff, can't wait to get rid of you”
Review of La Bruschetta - CLOSED

La Bruschetta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Decided to eat here again today after a good first meal. The staff today were rude and clearly did not want a child to eat here. Menu thrown at her, no care for her and when it came to ordering the bill, as soon as we put our cash down, it was taken together with drinks half drunk. Clearly wanting us out, even though it was half full. When I asked for our paid drinks back the waitress said we had paid... I wanted it back to which she responded in Spanish to me, clearly answering back. They are so rude, avoid this place unless of course you are crazy.

1  Thank chrisandfaye

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We visited here 3 times during out 9 day holiday mainly because they do gluten free pizza and pasta. The food was always good and the staff were really helpful too and prices are good too! Defo worth a visit not many places advertise gluten free food but they do here!

1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We visit La Bruchetta many times last february. Verry god food and the staff is friendly .We recommend La Bruchetta.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Just a very good Italian restaurant, indeed it had the freshest (and tastiest) mozzarella we have had anywhere outside of Italy. The pizzas were also worth a particular mention. Portion size was good as was the service and atmosphere. Wish we had had the time to visit more than once during our holiday.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Went to La Bruschetta for a change from tapas one night. First went with the bruschetta and mini calzone.. 2 large starters between 2 was perhaps over-zealous but no regrets as both were delicious! Unusual fried calzone, almost sweet like a doughnut but so much better. Would highly recommend both! For main I had the "special ravioli" which was asparagus, speck ham and a salty cheese in a tomato and basil sauce. Was good but too el-dente for me personally, I know that's how it's done so I can't argue but knowing that now.. I wouldn't get again. My boyfriend however had the rack of lamb that was on the specials board and it was incredible! Wrapped in bacon in a white wine sauce.. Superb! Slightly more pricey than some of the other places but reasonable and certainly worth it. A bottle of wine too €60