“puerto grill try somewhere else”
Review of Puerto Grill

Puerto Grill
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A tiny restaurant (just 10 tables) situated close to the old harbour in Puerto Mogan. Excellent fish and meat cuisine. Book to be sure of a table.
Horsham, United Kingdom
“puerto grill try somewhere else”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

we were recommended to this restaurant . it was terrible the swordfish was very bland , the owner smoked by our table , it was too expensive . try cordial de morgan for fish or tapas tapas for steak . we are going back next year but will not be going back to the Puerto grill.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank robannee

“My favourite restaurant in P de M”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I am so pleased that this restaurant is still open. It was closed for the first two weeks of my holiday and I thought it was gone for good. My favourite dish is the fish platter for two, 2 types of fish with sauces, vegetables and croquettes coupled with excellent German beer. I have visited this restaurant every year since the early 90s. It is small, intimate and, yes predominately German but I like the atmosphere and the welcome. Try it.

Birmingham
“There are many better dining choices in Mogan”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our meal was a disappointment, as we liked the look of this cosy, informal establishment with its handful of pavement-side tables (here is no harbour view though).The restaurant sells itself on fish dishes, but my fish platter only consisted of two types of fish and no shellfish and both our plates were bulked out with lots of salad, one piece of fish was also under cooked for my taste.

• Visited June 2013
Bray, Ireland
“Great - if you're German”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food itself was nice enough, but the service was cold and not the friendliest. To be fair the proprietress, a German woman, was on her own and under a bit of pressure serving 3 tables - but we resolved not to return as there are many other finer eateries in Mogan.

• Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Giorgio and his staff provide a wonderful dining experienc with great food. I have eaten here on many occassions over the years and always find the food to be of a very high standard.

Visited April 2012