“One of the best restaurants in Puerto de Mogan!”

Casito Mediterraneo
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My wife and I stayed in Puerto de Mogan for one week in April 14. We tried a lots of restaurants for lunch and dinner during the week and the conclusion is clear; This small restaurant fronting the picturesque Puerto de Mogan is among the three best restaurants in Puerto de Mogan! Keep clear of all the “tourist traps” as you will find here - nearly all fronted by aggressive staff trying to drum up custom… This restaurant is slightly more expensive than most of the other restaurants but honestly you won’t be disappointed in the food.

We visited this restaurant for dinner and lunch a couple of times. Every time we were warmly welcomed by the host and quickly seated.

The quality of the food was excellent full of flavour and as fresh as it gets!

If you are ever in Gran Canaria it is definitely worth the trip to Puerto Mogan for a meal at this restaurant. I couldn't recommend this place enough!

Regards
Svein-Magne Tunli from Norway

1  Thank Svein-Magne_Tunli

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We have been in Puerto Morgan for a week and through reviews on trip advisor decided to try this place. We had the tapas to start, this was shared between 2 and was fab however i need to say that the main of sea bass with pumpkin mash and a broccoli sauce was not only the best dish We have had all week whilst in gran canaria but it really was one of the finest dishes I have ever sampled! It was divine! I can't recommend highly enough. To Finish we had the creme brûlée which was also fantastic but for me it's the main of sea bass that will live long in the memory! Simply magnificent And not to be missed.

Peter Fardy

2  Thank PeterFardy76
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Me and my father had a great meal at this small dockside restaurant. I had a wonderful paella followed by the best creme brulee I ever had. Robert and his staff knows how to make a great atmosphere. This is probably the best restaurant in Puerto de Mogan!

1  Thank Christian B
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nice place, good service, great wine but most important excellent food. Try their Tapas it is really good.

1  Thank Jan F
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This little restaurant is easy to walk by, but you need to discover this. We've been here before and the food is still delicious. The wine suggestions with wines of the region are very tasty, as is their strawberry twist on sangria. The food is very honest, and fresh. Try the plate with all of the tapas and you won't be disappointed, or the trio of catch if the day, which features three fresh fish, simply grilled and discretely seasoned... Mmmmh...