“Excellent food and service”
Review of Restaurante Olivia

Restaurante Olivia
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For more than 12 years our team, under the management of owner Sven Bierenbreier, has been pleased to make your stay as memorable as possible. Feel home away from home at our restaurant in the peaceful city of Puerto de Mogán. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Small family run restaurant . The food and service were some of the best I have enjoyed in Gran Canaria . The Sangria is the best I have ever had. Tapas superb and the fish was very good cooked as asked. Service very good well worth going..

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had the Tapas at Restaurante Olivia and were very pleased by the selection available. The prawns in garlic was far more flavoursome than I've had before and the canrian stew was to die for. We finished the meal with chocolate mousse which as was excellent.

The restaurant has the most extensive cocktail menu on the island and having tried a few that they had to offer all were brilliantly made.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Tripadvisor is a great tool - but sometimes there are situations where true quality can be overlooked by virtue of the clientele being users or not. I believe this may be the case in terms of Olivia. We dined here on July 7th (we did previously on other visits to Mogan) and our meal was just fantastic. The front of house staff are excellent hosts and the entire experience is fantastic. Overlooking the harbour in Puerto de Mogan there are few nicer places to eat in the evening time.

I enjoyed the tropical fillet steak which was an intersting spin on a classic dish. The sweet fruity taste made the dish truly unique. My better half enjoyed the sole which she very much enjoyed. Desserts were excellent and all in all I would rate the restaurant in my top three in Puerto de Mogan.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This is just exellence!! Both food and service is upper class. The cocktails too are amazing. We do not want to leave this amazing restaurant.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I ate here while on holiday in Peurto Mogan. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.The steak was lovely and came with different types of fruit on the plate which was unusual but very tasty.There are sofas outside where we enjoyed a cocktail on another evening and you also have lovely views of the marina. I would definately recommend this restaurant.