9 of us went for a family wedding. We had 1 double apartment and 2 singles nos 932, 933 and 935
The rooms were great, the hotel is very flexible. We went self catering and used the restaurant and pool bar. The choice was good and the food very good. The supermarket opposite stays open till 10pm and there's a spar grocer on the flat pedestrian walk down to the town. Some of the party ate in the town where there's loads of choice and a wide variety of prices. I must praise the staff. One of our party was in a wheelchair, nothing was too much for them. Hector on reception was fabulous to deal with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria