That is definatelly the best place to stay in Canaries if you look for piece and quiet. Absolutely astonishing views and amazing surrandings. Very nice sandy beach and cosy little port, many local restaurants and plenty of good, hearty food.When you go with kids that's the place to be,very safe. Talking about apartaments; nice, comfy, spacious and handy for self-catering. All the Staff, aspeccialy dinning team lead by manager Eugenio, are extremely nice and friendly. I trully recomend this place as a holiday favour spot, and i,ll be back there mysalf defenatelly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria