We stayed at the Mogan Valle Apartments for a week in march and were not disappointed with anything during our stay!
We stayed in Apartment 926 on the highest floor, it was a double apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the largest balcony ever....complete with table, chairs , sun loungers and a shower!. There are no sea views as such as you are looking out across to the hill on the other side, but as views go this was fine for watching the world go by.
The apartment is a little basic on the cooking facilities, but there was a kettle, toaster, coffee maker, crockery , cleaning materials so pretty much everything you could want for for a weeks holiday. The bathrooms are large and well maintained with a hairdryer and 2 sinks.
Television is a bit nondescript......CNN & BBC world along with Eurosport in german! and the internet access was terrible ( maybe because we where away from the main reception area?
We had 4 lifts between reception and our apartment, but apart from taking the luggage to and from the rooms we used the stairs......and it is easy to navigate around, those people who say it is like a maze must need a sat-nav to get to the shops!!
Their is a SuperDino supermarket over the road which is open every day and is very well stocked, along with a Spar down by the seafront. Lots of little shops selling belts, trinkets etc around the resort.
We stayed full board which was good value with free drinks. Lunch s at the snack bar and you have whatever you want off the menu. Dinner is in 2 sittings - early for the kids or later for the adults. We tried both and preferred the later choice as their were only around 40 people in the restaurant. Food was basic but very nice with show cooking in the evening.
All the staff were extremely friendly and were always ready to help if required. I can say that not once did I think any of them were rude or unhelpful.
We would definitely return as it was one of the best holidays we have had in a long time.
One last thing...normally we don't go to hotels with lots of kids in them, but every child here was well behaved and to be honest...I didn't really notice them, so don't let it put you off being a family resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria