My partner and I have recently returned from a week break at the Coridal Mogan Valle apartments and had a wonderful and relaxing break. You can be as inactive or busy as you choose. There are 3 pools, one of which is geared more towards the kids and is busy and noisier than the other two. The infinity pool has more of a gentle breeze as higher up in the complex and the 3rd pool is nestled in amongst the gardens. It is well worth requesting a higher floored apartment as the balcony areas are huge and you get your own sun loungers to sunbathe in private. The restaurant is incredibly well equipped and should cater for the fussiest of eaters. The only down side is that the first sitting (of two) feels rather rushed and we were even asked to leave without having finished our bottle of wine. We weren't allowed to take our wine to the bar area so had to leave it on the table un-finished. I would say that the first sitting is more suitable for families and if you are dining as a couple then you should go for the second sitting as less rushed. Not much to do in the evenings at the complex, unless you've got kids and like Agadoo! But then the lovely harbour town is only a lovely 10 minute walk away and there are lots of lovely little bistros and bars to sit and enjoy the sunsets. The market on a Friday is definitely worth a visit as well! Would also recommend a private transfer from the airport as well as it cuts down the journey from 2 hours to just 35 minutes! All in all a wonderful place, fantastic climate and great food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria