It was a little daunting when we first arrived as the apartments were spread over 9 floors and we didn't think we'd find our way around however staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and we soon got used to the lifts.
Lovely location as just a 10 minute stroll to the sea front and beautiful port. So relaxing.
We took advice from a trip advisor review and asked for a higher floor room which afforded great views and a lovely big balcony. Plenty of parking outside which was handy as you need a hire car in Puerto Mogan.
If you're looking for nightclubs (which we weren't) don't go to Puerto Mogan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria