Writing this whilst lying on our balcony at cordial mogan valle- so the WiFi is fine!! The holiday cost a bit more than we usually pay but this place is in a different class. It's beautifully clean and the rooms are trendy with good facilities if you are on self catering (as we are) The only negative about the place is lack of aircon. We knew it didn't have it but thought we would be ok - we hadn't expected a calima wind and temperatures over 40° last weekend. We have had some very uncomfortable nights and have had to sleep on the loungers on the balcony!! However after the winter we have had I shouldn't moan about being hot!! We booked breakfast for 4 days which was good value and better than booking at home. Lots of choice at breakfast, fresh fruit, all the continental bits and even hp sauce (no marmite though!!!)puerto mogan itself is lovely, so many restaurants. Our favourite so far is the zoo bar. Haven't eaten an evening meal at the apartments. My top tip for anyone coming to Mogan is DO NOT BOOK THE SHARED SHUTTLE. I stupidly ignored the advice to book a taxi and spent 2 hours in a bus going round every hotel in every resort, all in a 40° calima and it made me and my other half travel sick. We have booked a taxi back despite the extra cost. A great holiday but I would not come here in the height of summer due to lack of air on ( please install it and then it would be perfect!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria