As a family (2 adult+ a 4 year old) we went for a week to get some winter sun.
as others said the hotel is located around 10-15 minutes from the beach, but this is an easy walk with nice scenery.
Check in: easy, quick and hassle-free. Our was on the top floor as we have asked for a quiet room and this is what we got.
Room: good kitchen (no oven , but we did not mind) nice sitting area with tv (not a lot of English channels, but the wifi worked well)
Seperate room with a huge bed and we asked for a cot for our 4 year old so we slept in the same room. And the balcony was just amazing: we just sat there and enjoyed the sun (only from 11-ish in winter).
The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. We were on half board and it was definately worth the money: lots of choices and plenty of fish. and I need to highlight the staff at the restaurant they were amazing with our son. so much that when we left to catch an early flight he almost cried when could not say goodbye to the "hi-five waiter"...
this place is for families with young kids and pensioners who like to have a good time.
Woudl I come here again? YES!
Puerto Mogan is just a lovely place with nice beach (cold water) and some fine restaurants.
in the hotel there is an option to get (i believe) 4 night half board at some decent price. use that and eat out in the lovely restaurants of Puerto Mogan. I think you can check this on the hotel website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria