We stayed at the Cordial Mogan Valle for one week in februar, first time in the Canaries.
The hotel was a nice and quiet place to stay for a holyday. The rooms was very well equipped, and spotlessly cleaned.
The best thing of all was the balcony which was very spacious, with much sun.
And the balcony had dining tables and chairs plus 2 sun loungers and a shower.
The food was very good, and the breakfast was excellent.
All the staff were most pleasant and helpful, especially our cleaning lady. Thanks.
We can recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria