We stayed over New Year with our two children (6 & 4) the 1 bed apartment was lovely, the children slept in the bedroom and we had the fold out bed in the sitting room. Washing up liqued and sponge/tea towel were provided and the kitchen was adequate for a weeks stay, we only had breakfast in the apartment. The balcony was fantastic, huge with outdoor shower and two loungers and table and four chairs, we had the sun from approx 2PM which was perfect as our children slept for staying out a little later, so we could sunbathe!
The children's pool was fine, we tended to go to the beach in the morning as no sun on our side of the valley until lunch, we did find lots of sunbeds covered in towels with no owners in the afternoon and had a little search but always found a sunbed.
We only had one meal at the apartments which was their BBQ night, 9 Euro each, plenty to eat and good service.
The only gripe I had with the place was the price of drinks, quite expensive and you signed for each drink (thus not knowing the cost) we cottoned on from day one and then took our own beers from the Hypo Dino accross the road to the pool. For example it was less than 1 Euro for 3 litres of water in the shop and the pool bar charged 2.10 for a small bottle of water and the ice cream was 5 Euro for two!!
Aside from that would go back as lovely place, nice flat amble to the beach, the best beach bar is three from the end (looking at the sea turn to to your left!) 1.50 Euro for large beer, food is great and service too! Watch out on a Friday (Market Day) every price goes up, from shops to beers! The shops near the hyper dino at the back are good for cigarettes and perfume, they haggle too! All in all a fantastic holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria