My husband and I shared a lovely, relaxing, 7 day self catering stay at the Cordial Mogan Valle. Supermarket right opposite so easy to buy all your provisions at reasonable cost. Hotel was clean, with 3 pools to choose from, never had a problem finding sun loungers, however, usually went to pool areas later in the afternoon. As we were self catering, we never did get round to eating in the restaurant so unable to coment on the food. Apartment quite spacious but seriously lacking in kitchen utensils, I'm guessing they keep it too an absolute minimum so that you eat in the resturant! No oven, only 2 hot plates, a microwave, toaster and a kettle [also coffee maker but we are not coffee drinkers so was put away to give us more surface area in the kitchen area].15 minute easy, level walk down to the beach and port, which we did most days. Plenty of places to stop for just a drink, lunch or evening dinner, one place we would recommend was Calima Restaurant Lounge, opposite the beach about half way along, recently opened with informed and helpful staff and owners. One downside to our holiday was the long transfers to and from hotel, Cordial Mogan is one of the last drop offs and took 2 hours each way!!! Torturous!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Puerto de Mogan, a fishermen area known as "Little Venice" by its visitors, just a few metres from the beach and from the colourful fishing quay and the marina, all surrounded by the beautiful and exuberant Mogan Valley. 303 Luxurious and broad apartments of one or two bedrooms covering a total surface of 35.000 Squared metres with subtropical garden adjacent to Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa.All the apartments have a living-room with kitchenette (microwave, coffee-machine, fridge, toaster, kettle), safe (for rent), satellite TV, direct telephone, bathroom and furnished terrace with private shower. There are ceiling fans in living- and bedroom.Half board including buffet breakfast and dinner with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cordial Mogan Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Mogan Valle Hotel Puerto De Mogan
- Cordial Mogan Valle Puerto De Mogan, Gran Canaria