we stayed here for 8 nights on 27th july 2013. There was myself and my husband and our 15 year old daughter. We arrived at 1.30am and there was no one about for a good 5 mins then an older guy appeared and said we could park the car in the hotel grounds for now but it had to be parked outside the hotel. when we came down in the morning there was note on it about not parking there. We were showed to our room was was clean and tidy. in the morning we opened our balcony door to see the view which was amazing we were looking over the mountains and the fields with the local cows and cockerals, when we looked out the front door we had fantastic views over the salt lake and the sea and it was brill for watching the sunset. we had room 31 on the third floor.
the hotel has a lovely pool and they are very proud of it and there was an older guy sat by the gate telling every one to shower before entering the pool.
the hotel is out the way so very quiet and we never saw more than 6 people round the pool or in the bar . we just used it as a base but it is set at the end of a dirt track and there is no lights in places so we used a torch.but its only a 5min walk to the main street.
in the hotel room i agree with the review about the towels being a bit grubby and the sheets were not the best but we did have them changed twice and every day the room was cleaned but only the bear min.the shower is more like a wet room as the shower curtain does not reach the floor and the water is every where , could have done with a mop and bucket.we only used the spoons and bowls for cereal but gave them a wash before hand . most things in the cupboard were abit yellow and old and we also had 3 of everything, also you need to buy your own toilet roll.we rented the air con and a saftey dep box for 51 euros.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Oasis Studios And Apartments
- Oasis Studios Apartments Tigaki
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece