Just got back from a week at the Oasis, a superb place to stay, we read all the reviews before booking this holiday, don't know what the bad reviews were for? we booked late, took a chance and hit the jackpot.
The Oasis was very clean, the views over the farmland towards the salt lake and the islands beyond were wonderful at sunset. Best of all was the pool which was imacculately clean and never buisy, plenty of room to swim, well done to the owners.
The rooms are basic, but that's Greece for you, they may be classed as self catering but who needs to eat in the room with a choice of excellent tavernas only 5 minutes away, the menu in the restaurant did not look anything special but we just ate out every evening.
The location is quiet, but it is actually only 5 minutes to the main road and 10 minutes to a great beach, just right.
The photos don't do the Oasis justice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Oasis Studios And Apartments
- Oasis Studios Apartments Tigaki
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece