we just got back from this hotel july 2012 rooms are basic two single pine beds u can put them together if you prefer pine dressig table and mirror small kitchenette you couldnt realistically make any kind of meal we took our own kettle and iron as they are not provided also fans are rentable ten euro not bad) rooms cleaned daily and sheets towels too got bit by mossies as there is a lake near by so buy somthing to take the fairer the skin the more youll get bitten the staff are very nice mainly english at this hotel we went with olympia the greeg people are very nice only thing that made us sad was all the strays mainly cats we fed a lot of them mothers and kittens . theres a lovely pool on site everythig always clean would stay here again eating out one of the best places to eat is the onerio they own the shop as well very nice food at reasonable prices and you always get a nice glass on the house of ouzo with lemonade at the end of meal its not over cheap to go here but its not as expensive as kos itself to eat and drink etc i would reccomend this hotel and town asits quiet towards kos itself
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oasis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Oasis Studios And Apartments
- Oasis Studios Apartments Tigaki
- Oasis Studios & Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece