All reviews white rum all inclusive drinks package air con every other day kos town soft drinks superior room bar staff family room recommend gaia pool bar bars and restaurants sandwiches the bus pork wine beer smaller pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely location. Close to beach and shops.
Pool area lovely and spacious. No fight for sunbeds. But it is September.
Food is ok for all inclusive. Not huge choice but enough.
Only gripe is waiters hover to take your plate away.
Staff very friendly and polite.
We arrived too late for dinner but was given a sandwich and fruit.
We stayed in deluxe room. Very clean and spacious. Only given one pillow so was pleased I bought my own too.
Lovely stay. Will return

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful kept gardens the place was spottless. The only few things that dissapointed us was entertainment they get paid for nothing it was bad and drink selections. Use wine glasses for wine not vile tumblers, no gin no vodka so there for put a cocktail of the day on free of charge or somthing to make people flock! Resturant manager wasnt pleasant he seemed to have his favorites but ignored us most of the time with a stern face, Went to gaia gardens a few years back and the resturant staff was amazing. Apart from that wat a beautiful clean hotel with alot of hard working staff just a few things would make it a 4 star plus by far

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this place so much so, my review will be quite biased.
Saying that, when I first came here 3 years ago I was not as impressed as i am now. People have got to remember firstly that Gaia Village is a 3star holiday complex. I personally think its pushing nearer a 4star.
Year on year it has got better and better. Food, cleanliness, adaptations... everything just keeps getting better.
The staff are unbelievably friendly. The whole complex is clean and tidy. The pools are beautiful and the poolside loungers etc are all clean an comfortable. The food has got better over the years and the choice is far greater than other critics make out.
We are booking for next year already because i love being made to feel valued. The weather is always good at this time of year, and the value for money aspect is really good.
I don't go away to get hammered on free booze, but if i did the choice here is great with plenty to choose from.

The rooms are cleaned every day. Bedding regularly changed etc and we upgrade to a superior room as its cost effective for a family of 4.
My kids love this place and there are never any complaints of being bored or nothing to do.
I highly recommend the Gaia for families with young children.
Cant wait to get back next year!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really don’t understand why there are recent bad reviews for this hotel. Me and my family have been coming here for 5 consecutive years and have never been disappointed. This is the first hotel we have EVER returned back to. We find all the staff here amazing, very attentive and friendly - Pavlos and Edi at the main pool bar go over and above to ensure everyone has a good time. The restaurant staff are also very friendly and professional. Overall a very good value for money. We also came across other families who have returned year after year and we will be returning again next year. Well done and thank you to everyone at the Gaia Village Hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A lovely hotel, friendly and efficient staff, food is good, remember you're in greece, so eat greek food, otherwise stay at home!!! Drinks included are beer, red/white wine and arak.

Room was simple boot clean and good, we don't spend much time in it, so it was perfect for what we needed. We requested a kettle which was available for a deposit of 20 euros.

Gaia village is perfectly situated for the little shops and restaurants, and the best beach I've been on for a long time with perfect views of other islands and bodrum in the distance. I can recommend the Happy Flamingo Beach bed rentals on the beach.

A lovely, relaxing holiday :)