We arrived at the Hotel on Thursday 3rd October 2013, for 2 weeks. On arrival we were pleasantly surprised how clean the reception area was. The receptionists were very helpful, and told us which way to go to our room.
The room was very large and clean, bright and airy.
Pros. The rooms were cleaned daily by very friendly maids, towels were also changed daily.
All areas of the hotel were kept very clean and tidy.
Must say that the Thomas Cook Entertainment staff, Ricky, Kate, Natalie, were exceptional, and gave their all in making people feel welcome.
Also I must say that the Kids Club representatives, Emma and Lauren, were amazing were the children were concerned, they would definitely go out of their way even when not on duty to play with the children. Well Done. You all deserve a medal.Must also give a big thank you to Eva in the snack bar for her wonderful pancakes. Hannah on the pool bar who was so friendly and helpful
Cons.(1) The downside was the food especially for the kids, it was the same has the adults not much variety.( Pasta, Chips every day.) Something like chicken nuggets, fish fingers would have been much more appreciated.
All food and hot drinks were only just warm,
After a week we began to get fed up with the choice of meals, mainly catered for the foreigners, and the desserts were the same day in day out. It would have been nice to have custard or rice pudding for a change.
(2) There were no Life Guards on duty all the two weeks we were there.
(3) Didn't like the dining room manager, he kept following us everywhere, made us feel very intimidated.
Once again a very big thank you to Thomas Cook Team, hope you keep your good work up.
Linda & Cuddly Phil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zorbas Beach Hotel is an elegant 4* hotel resort set directly on the beach with excellent sea views and beautiful gardens. The hotel is conveniently located in quiet surroundings, in the popular area of Tigaki, 8 km from Kos town and 18 km from Kos International Airport. Directly in front of the hotel there is a public bus stop with a regular daily bus schedule to Kos town. Zorbas Beach Hotel is the ideal place for relaxation and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Zorbas Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Zorbas Beach
- Zorbas Beach Tigaki
- Zorbas Beach Hotel Kos/Tigaki, Greece