Me and my boyfriend stayed here in may for a week and had a lovely time.
When we arrived at 11pm which was later than we should of as our flight was slightly delayed, we was greeted nicely at reception. We wasn't shown to our rooms due to the time we arrived but had no problem finding them. I did notice a man showing guests to there rooms early morning and through to late evening.
Rooms are basic which didn't bother us as you get what u pay for. Comes with a fridge, balcony, A/C, hairdryer, TV and a bath/shower. Rooms were cleaned everyday and if you want your towels changed put them on the floor or hang them up if you would like to use the towel again. Not many English channel's on TV.
Food was not bad as I'm a very fussy eater when I go away but manged to eat with out moaning. Does get a bit repetitive at times but that's all inclusive for you. Staff come and take your plates away soon as you have finished your food, they are not trying to rush you just doing their jobs. There is only one cat which comes to you for food if u sit outside she is very friendly.
There are 3 pools, one kids pool with all the slides, one wave pool near the pool bar and one quite pool at the back. There are life guards onsite which are very friendly. Always plenty of sun loungers no one reserving them. Ice creams are available at the pool bar as part of the all inclusive.
Animation team are great they are mainly french and bring french guest from the airport to the hotel on Sundays and take the rest back. They do cater for the french more but most try hard with all the other nationalities. Morgane and Joan especially made our holiday a lot better great people. They have an evening show at 9.30 the welcome show was very good. Sometimes we was waiting around a bit till 9.30 so some evenings we would get the bus into kos town which is just outside the hotel you can't miss it, and then come back in time for the evening shows. Bus to town is 10 -15mins not far at all.
Overall great hotel friendly staff would definitely recommend family's and couples. Do not get put off by bad reviews some people moan about nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort is the ideal place for a splendid and memorable family vacation. Indulge in the nearby beach, the unique pool scenery amidst the spacious gardens or the Aqua Park with water slides & wave pool. The resort is suitable for families, elderly and handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Marine Resort And Waterpark
- Aquis Marine Resort & Waterpark Hotel Tigaki
- Aquis Marine Hotel Waterpark
- Aqua Beach Club Kos
- Aquis Marine Tigaki
- Aqua Beach Hotel Kos
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort Kos/Tigaki, Greece