We visited this resort on our honeymoon and the only faults I have with the place were that the place was mainly aimed at a German audience, even down to the evening entertainment and the food wasn't great. Mostly seafood dishes which neither of us are fond of. Other than those minor points we had a great time. Would love to return with our 2 children as they'd both love this place! Waterpark/ pools are great for little ones.
We hired bikes one day (very reasonable cost) and biked to the nearby Therma... not as near as you'd think! There's a lovely little British bar in Kos town where we made friends with the owners and we spent a lot of time watching the F1 (yes even on honeymoon!) they even bought us a gift when we left, lovely people :)
Wouldnt recommend walking into Kos as its a LOT longer than you think! But manageable on mountain bikes, even in the baking sun.
A good holiday... would recommend :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort is the ideal place for a splendid and memorable family vacation. Indulge in the nearby beach, the unique pool scenery amidst the spacious gardens or the Aqua Park with water slides & wave pool. The resort is suitable for families, elderly and handicapped guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Marine Resort And Waterpark
- Aquis Marine Resort & Waterpark Hotel Tigaki
- Aquis Marine Hotel Waterpark
- Aqua Beach Club Kos
- Aquis Marine Tigaki
- Aqua Beach Hotel Kos
- Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort Kos/Tigaki, Greece