i booked a 11 night holiday here at the fili apartments, the complex was nice 2 nice pools and a nice bar area where you could have drinks and snacks
the apartments were ok but in need of refurbishment the bathroom was very small and not much room in there the shower worked but not very well, the cleaners did not sweep and mop the apartment floors in the time that i was on holiday.there were only 2 plugs sockets in the whole of the apartment which is not very good when you have people wanting to use plug sockets.
We ate at the fili on some evenings and the food was nice and the staff were great and then we also got a taxi into tigkaki village on the other evenings where we ate at local restuarants which were very good aswell the taxi was 14 euros return trip
Local bus services are very good aswell only 2 euros into Kos town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- relaxing place, big gardens, view to Aegean, friendly staff, family business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fili Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fili Apartments Tigaki
- Fili Apartments Hotel Tigaki
- Fili Apartments Kos/Tigaki, Greece