“Service slow, but we enjoyed lunch”
Review of Agua al Cuello

Agua al Cuello
Ranked #68 of 128 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Richmond
“Service slow, but we enjoyed lunch”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had lunch here with my wife and aunt. The service was slow (we waited over an hour for our entrees) however my whole snapper was excellent, my aunt's chef's salad was loaded with good ingredients and supplemented her dinner that night and my wife enjoyed her eggplant parmesan.
The view was excellent and it was a positive experience since we were not in a hurry.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank PennRichmond

“Don't bother”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Worst dinner ever!! Waiter had no clue, seems clueless about service, any specials. Took order and disappear. Food took a long time, I never thought a puertorrican restaurant can screw up "mofongo " yet the did. Families sitting next to us, were allowed to use cell phones to watch videos, so loud. No waiters made an attempt to discourage this behavior. Absolutely the worst experience. Expensive, dirty & dingy. Not worth the driving.

Caguas
“Beautiful sunset view”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Enjoy good food with an exceptional sunset view. Excellent service. Restaurant and bar close early. Not good for breakfast.

Visited October 2012
iowa
“Incredible view and atmosphere, average food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for lunch after visiting the lighthouse. The view is absolutely incredible and the ambiance makes you want to stay forever. However, the food is only average. We had the ceviche, frito mixto and the croquetas. I'd stick with the fried stuff (I can only speak for lunch). The ceviche was not my style. It was tomato sauce based, and was more like shrimp cocktail. I will go back every time I go to Puerto Rico simply for the view. I'd just probably have a snack and drinks.

• Visited February 2012
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
“Raquel y yo de honeymoon”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food is excellent, the service extremely good. Looks like if you were in Greece. Clean, beautiful, sea view and an excellent ambience.

Visited June 2012