“Comfortable, convenient, clean”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Part of the terrace with patio furniture and gas grill
Enjoy the view and breeze in one of our hammocks. You can suntan with privacy!
The view from our balcony
View from the terrace
Gated entrance to the Condo
One of the gates to walk outside
View of the parking lot
A panoramic view from the balcony
The pools view from our balcony
A closer view of the pool with gazebo
Another view of the main pool
Family rules
Walking distance to the beach from one of the Condo's gate.
A natural paradise, beach and country in the same place!
Explore the nature!
You can also fish
The beach is so calm, so you can enjoy!
Playa Sucia a nearby beach very spectacular and famous
The Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, Los Morillos. Spectacular beach and scenery to take photos.
Playa Buye, another near by beach.  There are plenty of beaches in all this area.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jbqnyc
Brooklyn, New York
“Comfortable, convenient, clean”
Reviewed November 22, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Great location if you are looking to be situated in southwestern Puerto Rico near Mayaguez, Cabo Rojo beaches (e.g. Boqueron), Joyuda restaurants, and access to San German and Lajas. Owners are very friendly and responsive. Location is secure, well taken care of and looked after. Apartment, pool and grounds are clean and everything in the apartment building is functional, including WiFi, tv, BBQ grill, emergency generator, and elevator. Nice view of the sunset and very quiet in the evening. We will stay here again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
AmyPachec...
New York City, New York
“Cheers to the owners of this wonder penthouse condo!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Our stay in one word would be awesome! The condo was perfect for our needs. It was just what we needed. My reason for going to PR was to spend time with my grandmother who lives in San German and the location of this condo was only 20 minutes away which made it perfect for going to visit her! The condo was very clean. My daughter who is a fish at heart loved the pool. We arrived in PR every late yet the owner was gracious enough to wait for us to get to the condo and welcomed us and personally showed us around and explain everything we needed to know....which after a long day of traveling was very nice. We had one little problem but Dorkas was on top of it and had it fixed in a snap with no hassle to us. I would defiantly recommend this condo and hope to one day come back for another stay. Thank you Dorkas :-)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness of the condo and it's location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
kecm70
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing Ocean view with Tranquility”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I decided to rent a condo in Cabo Rojo because of its location. Upon meeting the owners, Dorkas and Jorge, I knew I had selected the right location for our vacation. They were very sweet and helpful in providing me with information regarding the property and my desired location. They ensured that my family and I had a designated driver whom they trusted to pick us up from the Aguadilla airport and take us safely to the condo. The driver, Mr. Ivan, did a remarkable job assisting us as we checked into the condo, driving us to pick up our rental car and making himself available should we need further assistance for the duration of our stay.
Dorkas and Jorge assisted me with information about the property prior to my arrival and provided me with a wealth of information about my desired location. Upon my arrival at the condo, I immediately felt a warm, cozy feel that boast the following welcoming phrase: !Mi casa es su casa! We identified the condo as "our home away from home" and would call it "home" as we returned at the end of each day.
The owners, Dorkas and Jorge has provided a safe, clean condo with numerous amenities and an amazing ocean view. It truly is a "home away from home".

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquility the Condo offered with an amazing ocean view.
Liked least: The driving distance from Cabo Rojo to Mayaguez.
Traveling group: Friends
Lul_56
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“It was better than I imagined”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I’d describe it with only one word: PERFECT. My opinion is taking in consideration all the members of the family that were there. We liked everything; it’s a cozy, wide and comfortable place. The apartment has everything you need. It’s clean, it’s decorated very beautiful, the beds are super comfortable, it has Wi-Fi, TV by satellite for teenagers, and the pool was clean. For those who are looking for place where you can sleep at night with an exquisite silence this is the place. I only missed my pets. I felt like at home. I strongly recommend it for a long or short stay; it is excellent. Thanks Dorkas, we have a great time,,, y volveremos.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
179Rob
Nyack, New York
“Very relaxing , quiet and very comfortable.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We had a wonderful stay , the owner was always available and ready to assist . My girls love the pool .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
South Carolina
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Leo D
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Great apartment”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This place has everything, dinnerware, laundry soap, stain remover, dish soap, spices, condiments, and the nicest owners

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing