“Accident find the first time, sought it out next time around...”
Review of annie's place

annie's place
Ranked #4 of 130 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were driving around trying to find a place to eat before going to the lighthouse The road ended here. First impression is just awesome 180 degree views. So, we sat down taking it in. Ya, you gotto wait, it is pretty laid back. The food we ordered was nice. The server brought us their own special homemade spicy sauce which was amazing. The next day we came back here. This time we placed the order and my husband went for a quick dip before coming back to eat the food waiting for him. So, great location for sure and their menu is in both Spanish and English. So, they are catering to all types of guests. And, it is kid friendly.

There are newer reviews for annie's place

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stop here with my family by chance and it was the best thing that could happen... Service was good and food was delicious. I recommend the "flan de queso" as dessert it is the most pleasant thing you've ever tasted. The waitress always check on us and made us the most wonderful piñas coladas ever plus that the view is to die for. I recommend this place 200%. :)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We ended up here by accident. The service was the slowest ever. It took 45 mins to get our drinks and another 1/2 hour after that for our mediocre food to arrive. By that time we were so hungry we would of eaten nearly anything. When the bill came it included a 15% gratuity, then when it went on my visa they added another 15% gratuity. I caught it but I bet a lot of travelers don't. Why give good service when you get a tip anyway. The sunset and ocean view are nice. That's about it.

1  Thank Continent-Bouncers
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant had a great location . This is spacious, and had a perfect view of Combate`s beach including a romantic view of the sunset . The food had affordable prices and variety of choices including beers, drinks,main dishes and puertorrican`s appetizers,such a empanadillas,alcapurrias etc The server that attend us was nice and very friendly.
You should try the plantain soup,or if you have a party table the big plate of "queso fundido" which is a big plate of nachos covered with melt cheese and sausage. If you want to taste a dinner plate you can try the breast chicken filled with amarillos (plantain) or any dish with mofongo (mashed plantain)

This is the 5th time I visited this rest in 2012 . This time was celebrating my friend`s birthday .The main complaint is that they ALWAYS had only one waitress attending the whole store . (bar,restaurant, appetizers area and register cash area ) which I think it affects overall service . The food had a great taste and presentation,but It was kind of cold .

I will come back,someday, but as a suggestion they should bring more servers to the store. Definitely it will improve the service in all

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Service here is the worst I've ever experienced. By accident we dropped some customers food and the waitress charged us for it. The bathroom didn't have paper and they made us change it. We left without eating because of the shame they caused us because of making us pay for the accident.

1  Thank YaboPR