“Disappointed”
Review of Vaiven Tasca en el Mar - CLOSED

Vaiven Tasca en el Mar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: You can enjoy the impressive panoramic view towards the Bay of Puerto Real and its fishing village. The tables are located in the open inside and outdoors. The menu? Genuine Spanish tapas, seafood, our specialty paella, and more. Complete selection of wines, beers and the sangria is the specialty of the house.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

After at some reviews decided to give it a try. But disappointed has to be the adjective for this one. Ordered sangria: undrinkable; waiter had to take it back! Hummus was watery (not the consistency used to try) and in general the best thing was the attention of the waiter which tried to safe the situation.
It is right by the marina and ambiance is relaxing in the outside.

PuraM687, Owner at Vaiven Tasca en el Mar, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Your comments are much appreciated for if not through the voice of our customers, we would not be able to do it better the next time around. I thank you for your kind remarks regarding the location and friendliness of my staff.

I truthfully hope that you could visit us once again.

At your service,

P. Morales
Owner

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The restaurant was average. My husband and I went for dinner. We had to order drinks at the bar and pick the drinks up ourselves. The server did not care to bring the drinks to our table. We ordered the asparagus salad. The asparagus were canned not fresh. Many dishes touted a special sauce which was a simple olive oil and vinegar sauce used in many dishes. The view of the marina is very pretty. Overall, it was a decent place to have a drink and small plates.,I, however, disagree that it is a fantastic place.

Thank you for giving us a feedback on your recent visit to Vaiven Tasca en el Mar. I appreciate the positive comments and informed our staff about the other issues you mentioned. We try our utmost to please our customers and I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back again.

P.Morales
Owner

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I visited and absolutely loved the place. Food was great, staff helpful and friendly. I highly recomend this place. Visite este lugar y la comida es riquisima, fresca, y el personal muy amable. Se lo recomiendo!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went yesterday with all my family and we love it. Great service, perfect food, 100% recommended. The place is near the sea, you can have a perfect dinner or tapas. Remember the entrance is a little hidden so you need to pay attention so you dont pass it.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Drove down from rincon and arrived as sun was setting...perfect timing..
The restaurant took a couple drive bys to find the sign and gate and was well worth the couple extra minutes.
Food was incredible. We can recommend chorizo in wine, lightly fried fish appetizer, huge calamari, dorado, carne salteado griega- all fabulous. Victor was our server and really helped make the whole experience. He offered great suggestions in the food and things to do in the area and was just whole lot of fun in general.
Can't wait to go back