“EXCELLENT SEAFOOD OPTION IN JOYUDA”

Rest. Puesta del Sol
Ranked #21 of 128 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Cuisines: Seafood
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“EXCELLENT SEAFOOD OPTION IN JOYUDA”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I visit this seafood restaurant in Joyuda , Cabo Rojo yesterday and the whole experience was marvelous , excellent service ( SAMMY ) and delicious seafood that my family enjoy , we order as appetizers the BEST SORULLITOS DE MAIZ ( HOMEMADE ) and BOLITAS DE MERO , excellent to start and later as main dishes we tried the CHURRRASCO with homemade fries , FILETE DE CHILLO AL AJILLO with tostones , FILETE DE CHILLO A LA MANTEQUILLA with Mofongo , MOFONGO RELLENO DE PULPO AND MOFONGO RELLENO DE CHILLO (RED SNAPPER ) , all well cooked and very delicious and we past on the desserts because we get full in a hurry , this place had good location , service and food and I recommended very high in you visit the west coast of my island and don't forget to tried the Homemade SORULLITOS , the best by far I ate in many years .

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank ISRAEL29

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“One of most underestimated restaurants @ Joyudas”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Joyudas is considered Puerto Rico's Sea food golden mile. There are over 30 restaurants to choose. This one is the most underestimated but perhaps, the best. I have never had anything that it's not delicious at this place. Service is quite fast and very attentive.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank golflover26
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Excellent Seafood Restaurant!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was delicious & they bring a great service. A friend recommend me the restaurant and it was a very good experience. Highly Recommended!

• Visited June 2012