My pregnant wife and I wanted a quiet and cozy place to relax in Puerto Rico, and this place was perfect! It's not a huge resort, it has probably about 20 rooms. We flew into San Juan and rented a car and drove to the resort, about a 2.5 hour drive traveling down the central part of the island, landscape during drive is nice. We didn't do the all inclusive option, just the pay as you go for your meals and drinks. The hotel is right on the water (no swimming on the beach at the resort, it's a natural park), but there's one of the most beautiful secluded quiet natural beaches right down the road by the lighthouse (maybe a 10 minute drive from the resort.) You must go to this beach, the sand is very soft, the water is clear and it's not dirty or crowded.
The pool at the resort is really nice, the bar has local beers for a reasonable price and the food at the restaurant was really good. The hot breakfast in the mornings was nice, something different everyday.
The room was nice and had everything we needed.
My wife tried the spa for a massage and said it was just ok).
This resort is close to a couple towns you can drive to if you need suntan lotion, drinks for the beach, or somewhere else to eat dinner (we like to explore when we travel).
We REALLY enjoyed our stay here and are looking forward to returning!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Bahi-a Ocean View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Salinas Beach Resort And Spa
- Bahia Salinas Beach Hotel Cabo Rojo
- Hotel Bahia Salinas Beach
- Bahia Salinas Puerto Rico
- Bahia Salinas Beach Resort & Spa
- Salinas Beach Hotel Bahia
- Bahia Salinas Hotel