We rolled in for a 1-night stay after going to Playa Sucia and got a room for $128 (tax included) that came with breakfast. The room (#102, corner, second floor) was small and standard motel quality but the bathroom was modern and clean- not the type of luxury room you'd want to spend a lot of time in. The hotel grounds however was immaculate and luxurious. The breakfast was the best I've had in all of the breakfast-included hotel stays in Puerto Rico. It was real food with eggs, ham, potatoes, waffles and fresh fruit and it was all-you-can-eat.
The hotel does have a small beach but we never saw anyone swimming while we were there. A few steps into the water explained why - the bottom is fine mud into which your feet will sink. Of course, the awesome Playa Sucia is just 5 minutes away so why bother swimming here?
Parking was free and staff was ok. I didn't care for the wristband but understand it's standard resort procedure. We at dinner at the restaurant and it not bad either. Overall a very pleasant stay, a good deal for the price, and I'd definitely stay here again for more than 1 night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Bahi-a Ocean View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Salinas Beach Resort And Spa
- Bahia Salinas Beach Hotel Cabo Rojo
- Hotel Bahia Salinas Beach
- Bahia Salinas Puerto Rico
- Bahia Salinas Beach Resort & Spa
- Salinas Beach Hotel Bahia
- Bahia Salinas Hotel