Took the ferry from Hourseshoe Bay, recommend you make a booking at holiday weekends. trip took forty minutes. After a fortyfive minute drive along the coast line we took the exit for Rockwater which was well sign posted.
The entrance of the resort reflects the name Secret Cove as it gives nothing up until you reach the main building, even then the view is protected.
After easily parking the car we entered to check in, we were welcomed by the view of the cove and warmly greeted by the receptionist.
Check in was smooth and we were walked to our tent, in the loose sense of the word, along the broadwalk, our attentsion was drawn to the scenery.
Once we got to our tent and entered our first reaction was 'wow', it had all the mod cons, and our private deck was facing the sea.
Service was friendly and efficient, food was good.
We had a great stay enjoying RockWater's tranquility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is the Sunshine Coast's Premier 4 star year round resort, featuring 38 ocean front rooms, suites, tenthouse suites and cabins. The resort features a restaurant, lounge, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ideal resort for getaway, corporate retreats and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Rockwater Secret Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Hotel Halfmoon Bay
- Hotel Rockwater Secret Cove
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort Canada/Halfmoon Bay, Sunshine Coast