Rockwater Resort was nothing short of an amazing rejunvenation stay. Imagine my surprise after a long, stressful workday, as an exhausted road warrrior business person, to arrive at a newly rennovated, world class spa resort retreat, tucked away on a 'secret cove". I didn't know what a secret gem this hotel stay would be for me.
The staff at reception greeted me with friendly, happy attention as I half noticely checked into the "hotel". Assistance was promptly offerred to carry my bags to the room and parking details were courteously provided. My "busy work stress" was easing as I enterred my "oceanview" room and saw the white linens, generous provisions of teas & coffees and immaculate, high end bathroom ammenties. My sleep was restful, quiet and very comfortable: tucked under down duvet ( March cool eve).
Waking up to a private balcony view of ocean and "secret cove" was amazing. The pleasant staff at reception again greeted me with friendly, cheeriness and encouraged me to extend my business stay long enough to enjoy breakfast with the oceanside views. Delicous hot breakfast , tastefully presented.
I would HIGHLY reccommend this resort to anyone. My only regret was I discovered Rockwater Resort on a business trip, and could not linger longer to soak in all the resort has to offer. I didn't know about The Spa or the Tents...til I departed (and checked website..my haste). Upside: I'll be returning with my fiance for a romantic, and outdoorsy, recreational and personal holiday . What a spectacular resort. ( don't tell too many people til you've experienced it for yourself. ) Second regret : I recently booked a cycling holiday to France;.wish I had found RockWaters first as I'd stay here instead. Kayaking, cycling, hiking, and luxurous accommodations in our own backyard of West Coast Canada. Wow. Can't wait to return. Whatever you may have read of Rockwater Resort, it's 5 star now. I understand the Resort has undergone a recent rennovation. ...the Facelift is amazing. First Class All The Way. Cheers from Carol, Calgary/Canmore .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is the Sunshine Coast's Premier 4 star year round resort, featuring 38 ocean front rooms, suites, tenthouse suites and cabins. The resort features a restaurant, lounge, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ideal resort for getaway, corporate retreats and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Rockwater Secret Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Hotel Halfmoon Bay
- Hotel Rockwater Secret Cove
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort Canada/Halfmoon Bay, Sunshine Coast