My daughter's wedding was at Rockwater the weekend of Sept 10. Our group filled the resort for 2 nights and had a wonderful time. The staff was amazing - my sister noted that at one point during the dinner the staff weren't just walking, they were running making sure that everything was looked after. The meals at the resort were excellent. We stayed in a tenthouse which I would highly recommend. Our balcony had an unobstructed view of the ocean and we could hear whales (we assume) slapping their tails in the water. The beds and pillows were super comfy and the rooms are beautiful. My only disappointment related to the pool - it was murky on arrival from a wedding the weekend before. They didn't change the water until Sunday so despite the fact that it was hot, we still weren't able to use the pool, which would have been nice the day after the wedding. But aside from that, I can't fault the resort for anything. It was truly a weekend to be remembered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is the Sunshine Coast's Premier 4 star year round resort, featuring 38 ocean front rooms, suites, tenthouse suites and cabins. The resort features a restaurant, lounge, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ideal resort for getaway, corporate retreats and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rockwater Secret Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockwater Secret Cove Hotel Halfmoon Bay
- Hotel Rockwater Secret Cove
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort Canada/Halfmoon Bay, Sunshine Coast