“OK”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had lunch at the resort and it was adequate. I ordered salmon cakes and they were more breading than salmon. My husband's salad looked and was good; he was pleased. Again a beautiful setting; it's hard to find a restaurant in the area that isn't on water.

2  Thank Judith I

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed at the resort for four days and only ate at the restaurant once, for breakfast. The menu is pricey. I ordered the eggs benedict. The english muffin was toasted and quite difficult to cut through. There was barely any hollandaise sauce and a very small piece of ham. The hash brown potatoes were barely warm. For the price it was seriously lacking.

1  Thank Andreastravels
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the resort and enjoyed every minuet of it! Food was amazing and even if I wasn't staying the night, I would stop on my way thur for breakfast, lunch, or dinner any time I could! Staff was very friendly, always smiling, and happy to help with all our small or big request! Amazing! Thank you so much for the great experience!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch and dinner at this restaurant. Food and service is great ! I really enjoy the seafood chowder and the salmon, just cooked to perfection. Price is quite reasonable. We are amazed that there is such a good place to go in quiet Halfmoon Bay!

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Rockwater in the tents. The staff was polite and accommodating. I would have liked to see a couple more non seafood menu items mainly because I am allergic to seafood. However I do understand they are catering to people who want to eat local seafood cuisine.

1  Thank Cameron-Lola