Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun

We went sub-winging in Feb and loved it. Great fun, the instructor was very good. We will... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2019
jaimeebmat
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Best way to see different snorkelling areas all over!

I had such a great experience doing this with the team! I had never done it before and essentially... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2019
FlaminiaB17

All reviews hold your breath gili islands fun experience great fun underwater world explained everything scuba diving activity video play puja sunscreen blast turtles boat wear crew
Reviewed August 16, 2018

My wife and I spent most of our time on Gili Air scuba diving but on our last day decided to try subwinging because of our flight later that day. Overall it was a decently fun experience to try once but I probably wouldn’t go back and do it again. We were the only two on the boat which was nice. The crew gave a nice briefing on the boat and because there were only the two of us, one of the mjoined us in the water subwinging. I was really impressed by the guides, as they were able to go down quite deep and do a variety of really impressive tricks. For us, we had fun just going up and down, spinning a few times. We saw a turtle or two but weren’t really deep enough to see fish up close. We got to do 2 25-minute rides. I’d say it was fun for the first 15 minutes of each ride, but it was quite tiring to hold on, especially in the fingers.
Overall this was a fun, slightly gimmicky experience that I’m glad we tried. Once is probably enough.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience. My wife and I enjoyed it a lot! The explanation of the crew is very good so you can experience doing Subwing very well from the first seconds on! Even if you want to learn some tricks, they will tell you perfectly! Saw many turtles and even a White tip shark. Dont hesitate, just go! You wont regret it.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Rogier B
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Couldn't get enough of this last year so visited again with friends. Pudja is extremely patient when explaining how to subwing to the newbies and we had the entire boat to ourselves! :D can't recommend subwing enough!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Anshul S
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a blast on the subwing today! We did a private tour with 4 adults. We are all adventurous and like to dive. The subwing is soooo fun!! Must try. Our guide was awesome and very knowledgeable.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank KiteBeachBarbie
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Surprised my girlfriend with a subwing trip and was so lucky that we were the only ones. They still went through all the briefing stuff in a professional thorough manner and got in the water with us to show tricks and make shure we undrstood everything. My girlfriend got the hang of even the most difficult tricks immediately when she was shown how. I am more lazy and was more into just enjoying the view. So if you are and adrenalin junkie or a lazy guy like me you will still enjoy it. We had a blast. Can't wait to do it again.

Date of experience: March 2018