“Excellent learning school!”

PADI Discover Scuba Diving at Gili Air
Ranked #8 of 23 Tours in Gili Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Right by Gili Air's turquoise lagoon, 7SEAS Dive Gili is a full service PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort. Our professional and friendly team will guide you to Gili's underwater wonderland on our traditional fully equiped dive boat. Courses and dives are always organised in small groups to ensure security and fun. Beginners, all level divers and children are welcome. The 7SEAS eco-friendly resort also has seaview bungalows on site and the Garden Cafe offers a full menu to relax after fantastic dives.
“Excellent learning school!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Without searching for information about the dive schools in Gili Air I just bumped in to 7seas. I had a nice chat with one of the instructors and signed up impulsively for my Open Water Course. Good choice it was! Our group was a couple and me. Perfect because it makes it more personal. The course takes 3 days. Two days In the morning the pool session where you learn your skillz and in the afternoon we go for a dive in one of the many beautiful dive sites. The third day you go diving in morning and afternoon. I really felt comfortable with instructors Ra(f/ph)ael and Mimi, they really guide you, very professional! Everything goes step by step and you can ask as much questions you like. What pleased me the most was the good bonding between boat crew and instructors! Thanks for everything 7 Seas!

Visited April 2014
Chloe G, Marketing Manaer at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Hello Oli,

Congratulations on your Open Water Course !

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at 7SEAS Dive Gili ! Sometimes, fate makes you take some really fun decisions :) Glad we crossed your path and we are thrilled to have shared this experience with you !

We hope to see you again very soon !

All the best

• Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great dive guide”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank erinosul
Chloe G, Marketing Manager at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Erin,

We are very happy to here that you have enjoy our diving (a lot apparently :))

Be sure that we will pass the message on to our diving staff.

We hope to see you back again very soon.

All the best.
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nice location, nice desk staff but not all of the divemasters were very friendly!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

This company was really great for us in the fact that they were willing to drop us off at Gili Trawangan on the way home from our dive site, meaning a free ride home for us! They were quite accomodating and although we were on time, the dive was quite slow getting started and it was quite a large group of us, 14 in total. We are quite new to diving and had told the dive instructor that, but he was certainly not very worried about us! Jerome asked us about our air once and that was the only time he even turned around! I signalled at low air(50bar), but we did not go up and I eventually had to use his alternate air as we did our safety stop and approached the surface. The other divemaster was very friendly and we had a good chat on the way home. The dive site featured very beautiful coral but we were supposed to go to shark point and it had been changed on us in the morning. We didn't know until we were already in the boat and they told us otherwise. All in all, it was a nice dive, but seemed unorganized and cluttered, maybe due to too many groups. Still, it was great that they dropped us at the other island and the desk staff and gear clerks were all very happy and friendly!

Visited November 2013
Legian, Indonesia
“A great place, great people and cozy atmosphere...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've spent a great short holiday with my family here. We stayed at a cottage called family cottage and was surprising with the room size we've booked. A large size cozy two storey room with a very authentic Lombok design was a really good choice we did.
My husband went to dive with a professional instructor and my 15th years old son tried his first dive and they both were enjoyed so much their diving session. The dive instructor and the team did a very good job.
I mostly spend my time with my daughter in their infinity pool or relaxing at the bale in Garden Cafe with a very cozy atmosphere. We were really enjoyed all the facilities here.
We would like to thank you to all staff who turn our short holiday into a great moment to remember!
We will definitely come back. Thank you.

Visited September 2013
Chloe G, Marketing Manager at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Hello Jovita,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at 7SEAS and that your husband and son enjoyed their dives with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards.
Marseille, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

"Welcome to my paradise", a traditionnal balinese song could be the perfect anthem for this place. The staff is very professionnal, gentle and safe, the place is beautiful, and the diving point are among the beautiful spots in the world

Visited July 2013
Dear Clement,

The 7SEAS team would like to thank you for these wonderful comments.

We are indeed very lucky to have the opportunity to have such wonderful dive spots, there is always something new to see.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

All the best