“Great dive guide”

4-Day PADI Open Water Course at Gili Air
Ranked #11 of 26 Tours in Gili Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Right by Gili Air's turquoise lagoon, 7SEAS Dive Gili is a full service PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort. Our professional and friendly team will guide you to Gili's underwater wonderland on our traditional fully equiped dive boat. Courses and dives are always organised in small groups to ensure security and fun. Beginners, all level divers and children are welcome. The 7SEAS eco-friendly resort also has seaview bungalows on site and the Garden Cafe offers a full menu to relax after fantastic dives.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.I had a really great dive guide.

1  Thank erinosul
Chloe G, Marketing Manager at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Erin,

We are very happy to here that you have enjoy our diving (a lot apparently :))

Be sure that we will pass the message on to our diving staff.

We hope to see you back again very soon.

All the best.

in 20 reviews
"irfan"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This company was really great for us in the fact that they were willing to drop us off at Gili Trawangan on the way home from our dive site, meaning a free ride home for us! They were quite accomodating and although we were on time, the dive was quite slow getting started and it was quite a large group of us, 14 in total. We are quite new to diving and had told the dive instructor that, but he was certainly not very worried about us! Jerome asked us about our air once and that was the only time he even turned around! I signalled at low air(50bar), but we did not go up and I eventually had to use his alternate air as we did our safety stop and approached the surface. The other divemaster was very friendly and we had a good chat on the way home. The dive site featured very beautiful coral but we were supposed to go to shark point and it had been changed on us in the morning. We didn't know until we were already in the boat and they told us otherwise. All in all, it was a nice dive, but seemed unorganized and cluttered, maybe due to too many groups. Still, it was great that they dropped us at the other island and the desk staff and gear clerks were all very happy and friendly!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've spent a great short holiday with my family here. We stayed at a cottage called family cottage and was surprising with the room size we've booked. A large size cozy two storey room with a very authentic Lombok design was a really good choice we did.
My husband went to dive with a professional instructor and my 15th years old son tried his first dive and they both were enjoyed so much their diving session. The dive instructor and the team did a very good job.
I mostly spend my time with my daughter in their infinity pool or relaxing at the bale in Garden Cafe with a very cozy atmosphere. We were really enjoyed all the facilities here.
We would like to thank you to all staff who turn our short holiday into a great moment to remember!
We will definitely come back. Thank you.

Chloe G, Marketing Manager at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Hello Jovita,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at 7SEAS and that your husband and son enjoyed their dives with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

"Welcome to my paradise", a traditionnal balinese song could be the perfect anthem for this place. The staff is very professionnal, gentle and safe, the place is beautiful, and the diving point are among the beautiful spots in the world

1  Thank Clementmodjo

Dear Clement,

The 7SEAS team would like to thank you for these wonderful comments.

We are indeed very lucky to have the opportunity to have such wonderful dive spots, there is always something new to see.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

All the best

See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I only had time for one dive through this company. As a divemaster with over 30 years experience I was impressed with the way the whole operation ran. Divers were matched to dives and those with insufficient experience were politely and gently persuaded to take more appropriate options. The equipment was all good and well maintained - my only concern was the absence of dive computers which these days should really be the rule. The staff were all proficient and knew what they were doing. If you are looking or someone to dive with or wanting to learn to dive then this is a company that you can have confidence in.

1  Thank litigate

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at 7SEAS Dive Gili.

Our priority is for everyone to have a good time underwater and to assure every diver's safety. This is why we take the time to know the levels all our customers and adapt our dives accordingly.

We are thrilled to here that you enjoyed this dive. Thank you again for this review.

Hope to see you soon around Gili Air so you can take the time so see many others diving spots.

All the best.