“Friendly & relaxed”

4-Day PADI Open Water Course at Gili Air
Ranked #8 of 24 Tours in Gili Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Right by Gili Air's turquoise lagoon, 7SEAS Dive Gili is a full service PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort. Our professional and friendly team will guide you to Gili's underwater wonderland on our traditional fully equiped dive boat. Courses and dives are always organised in small groups to ensure security and fun. Beginners, all level divers and children are welcome. The 7SEAS eco-friendly resort also has seaview bungalows on site and the Garden Cafe offers a full menu to relax after fantastic dives.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A really nice experience that opened My eyes to a new world. The team is very friendly and helpful. We combined the diving course with accomodation at the cottages and got a good deal. This was My first diving experience but it will not be the last!

1  Thank FiaLena
Chloe G, Marketing Manager at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at 7SEAS.

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Gili Air is all about taking your time and enjoying.

Remember that if you stay at our Cottages and wish to dive, you will get a discount on accomodation for each day you dive with us.

We hope to see you again very soon,

All the best.

There are newer reviews for 7SEAS Dive Gili

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I spent over a week on Gili Air and at the 7seas Hostel and 7seas dive center. It is a wonderful place. Very well managed, lovely staff and pretty clean. The Hostel is cheap and absolutely recommendable. They also have free accommodation if you do a dive course with the 7seas dive school. The dive school has top notch equipment and international as well as local instructors. Thy have by far the biggest and best boats from all the dive schools on Gili Air and everything is always very well organized.I can absolutely recommend the place. Had the best time ever :)

1  Thank amy o
Chloe G, Responsable relations clients at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello Amy,

Thank you for this nice comment.

We are really glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at 7SEAS Cottages
and your diving course.
It was such a pleasure to have you with us in Gili Air and to see your
smiling face getting out of the water after a diving trip. Our team
will keep your enthusiasm and kindness in mind.

We hope to see you soon again at 7SEAS!

Once again, congratulations for your DSD! ;-)

All the 7SEAS team

Reviewed July 9, 2013

As I was for a few days at Gili Air, staying at 7seas cottages, I went at their diving center to have some informations about the places to do snorkeling. And they took me first for a snorkeling trip at shark point.
First time for me and I couldn't better enjoy that experience. I was so thrilled about the beauty of the underwater world of the Gili Islands.
We saw so many huge turtles and colored fishes !
The diving team is so friendly and knows exactly where to go to see the most beautiful places. I enjoyed having free diving with a funny member of the team, you feel so free and amazed... What an amazing experience !
Now I just want to have my open water and go back to Gili Air to dive with them this time !! ;)
I can only recommend 7 seas diving center and thank the team for that wonderful moment !

1  Thank Marie J

Hello Marie,

We are delighted to here that you had a great experience with us at 7SEAS Dive Gili.

Our professional diving team knows the underwater world around Gili Air like the back of their hand. You can only come out of the water with a big smile on your face from seeing so many fish and others. Wether it is snorkeling or diving, they are always eager to share these treasures with our customers.

We can only hope to see you again for new adventures.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

All the best

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I didn’t dive for 2 years and the last time was in Cairns in Australia on the Great Barrier Reef where it was amazing, I had high expectation but my experience here was even better.

I had a little apprehension before to go as I didn’t dive for long time but Dani, the dive master, made me regain confidence very quickly. We saw hips of nice fishes and huge turtles, they are my favorite. I really enjoyed the debrief, Dani told us more about all the spices we saw and we could have a nice talk at the bar of the dive center by the beach. By the way the location couldn’t be better.

I’ve already told my friend that their next holidays must be there and I will probably go with them again, I will be back for sure to 7seas ! I recommend it to everyone !

1  Thank EmiL-012

Hello,

Thank you for your great review on our 7SEAS Dive Gili Center.

Our customers' satisfaction is our number one priority and making you feel safe is one of the first things we do in order for you to enjoy your dives.

We hope to welcome you again soon in 7SEAS International dive resort.

All the best,

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was my first diving experience and I really enjoyed it. The staff was very kind and professional. I felt very safe during the dive and it was wonderful to see tons of colourful fishes, starfishes, huge corals and big sea turtles.
I strongly recommend 7Seas diving centre.

1  Thank Rebecca B
Chloe G, Guest Relations Manager at 7SEAS Dive Gili, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hi Rebecca,

We are so delighted to know that you enjoyed diving with 7SEAS International.
The dive experience in Gili AIr can be so amazing!
Really nice for us, to know that you felt safe while diving with us, because we always emphasize a lot on diving safety :)

We hope to welcome you again soon in 7SEAS International dive resort.

Have a really nice day Rebecca.
Regards.